WomELLE is a community where everyone uses the name they go by in everyday life. This makes it so that you always know who you're connecting with.
Your name can't include:
Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
Characters from multiple languages
Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
Words or phrases in place of a name
Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
If your name follows our standards and you're still having trouble changing it, contact us.
Other things to keep in mind:
* The name on your profile should be the name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on an ID or document from our ID List.
* Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert).
* You can also list other name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
* Profiles are for individual use only. You can create a Page for a business, organization or idea.
* Pretending to be anything or anyone isn't allowed.
To create a WomELLE account:
* Go to community.womelle.com
* Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and upload an image of you.
* Click Create an Account.
* To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
Note: you must be at least 16 years old to create a WomELLE account.
When you create a new password, make sure that it's at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
Keep in mind that your WomELLE password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
If you're having trouble verifying an account with your mobile phone number:
If you see a message that your mobile number isn't recognized, make sure you typed your mobile phone number correctly. Enter the country code (example: 1 for USA) before the number.
If you see a message that an account already exists with your mobile number, you may need to wait a few days to try it to your account.
If you already have a WomELLE account with your mobile number but forgot your password:
You can reset your password and log into your account.
If you don't have access to that mobile number, you can try contacting support to log back into your account.
Note: If you don't have a mobile phone number, you can verify an account with your email instead.
We ask everyone to use the name they go by in everyday life so that you always know who you’re connecting with. We block the use of certain names to help prevent people from creating fake or malicious accounts. We're sorry if your name was blocked by mistake.
If you're trying to create an account:
* Make sure that your name follows our guidelines
* Try signing up again at womelle.com
If you're still having trouble signing up or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, let us know
If you're trying to create an account to promote a business, product, organization or idea, please create a business Page.